I want to know whether CockroachDB can support below high availability configuration in a hybrid cloud environment.
Requirements for RDBMS - HA configuration in a hybrid cloud enviroment
- Present in all 3 DCs i.e EAST, WEST and CENTRAL, with multiple nodes in at least 2 DCs
- Single master across all DCs for reads and writes and async replication with a hot standby (eventually consistent secondary nodes which accept reads)
- Automatic failover within a DC (if master goes down we failover to another node in the same DC)
- Automatic failover between DCs (when an entire DC goes down or there is a networking problem between DCs, we choose a new master in a different DC)
- At least one quorum vote for master in all sites, with an odd number of total votes