Describe the problem
I have a node certificate pair with password encrypted key. I am facing an issue(log below) when starting node using this protected cert.
* * ERROR: cannot load certificates. * Check your certificate settings, set --certs-dir, or use --insecure for insecure clusters. * * problem using security settings: tls: failed to parse private key * Failed running "start"
- Create a node certificate by following cockroach doc for creating a security certificate, and make a minor change in process by encrypting the key with a passphrase.
- Start CockroachDB node using newly created certs.
Flag to pass a file to read the passphrase from or command line input for the cert passphrase.
- CockroachDB version: v19.1.0
- Server OS: Linux/Ubunut
- Client app: cockroach sql