More Network Bytes Received

Hi Team,

We have 3 node cluster, but node9 only receiving more network bytes and utilized a high CPU on a particular node(9).

How to fix this issue in production (v19.2).

[image removed]

Please guide me.

Thanks
Raj

Hi Raj,

Is your cluster set up with a load balancer in front for applications to connect to? I am guessing that this is caused by your application connecting directly to a single gateway node.

Check out our documentation on this: Deploy CockroachDB On-Premises | CockroachDB Docs

Cheers,
Jordan

You can try to scatter the leases manually to see if that makes a difference. ALTER TABLE activity_feed SCATTER. That will randomly assign leaseholders to each range. Using the result of this experiment, perhaps you can rule this in our out as a problem.

1 Like

HI Team,

Please guide me on how to remove this picture from the cockroachlab, because I have wrongly posted it.

I believe you can edit your previous post. Do you have some reason that it’s important to remove it?

@ajwerner

I tried but I can’t delete this post. could you please guide me on how to remove this picture,

@ajwerner I have wrongly posted this picture. it’s very confidential data. could you please guild me for urgent based!

I’ll see what I can do. FWIW the image at the top of this post does not obviously have any confidential information. Those 10.* IP addresses are internal only and are not likely to be useful to anybody on the internet.

As I said, I’m working to figure it out. It is confusing that you say both that it is confidential data and that you understand it to not be confidential data.

Thanks, @ajwerner sorry for that.

The image has been removed.