Network latency page in v20.1.0 not viewable

Just updated my test cluster to v20.1.0 and am unable to view the new network latency page. I’m running a 3 node cluster with the v20.1.0 docker image, all other pages work fine. Browser console emits -

bundle.js:49 TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of null
    at bundle.js:83
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at t.e.getSortValues (bundle.js:83)
    at t.value (bundle.js:83)
    at Xi (bundle.js:49)
    at $i (bundle.js:49)
    at Ts (bundle.js:49)
    at Cc (bundle.js:49)
    at Pc (bundle.js:49)
    at wc (bundle.js:49)
gs @ bundle.js:49
bundle.js:49 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of null
    at bundle.js:83
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at t.e.getSortValues (bundle.js:83)
    at t.value (bundle.js:83)
    at Xi (bundle.js:49)
    at $i (bundle.js:49)
    at Ts (bundle.js:49)
    at Cc (bundle.js:49)
    at Pc (bundle.js:49)
    at wc (bundle.js:49)
1 Like

I’m having the same issue here. I have my cluster on Azure though. Could the web client be trying to use the internal IPs vs the external IPs for the network latency testing?

On second thought i’m getting this as a response from
:8080/_admin/v1/databases/system/tables/namespace2
:8080/_admin/v1/databases/system/tables/namespace2/stats

{
error: "An internal server error has occurred. Please check your CockroachDB logs for more details.",
message: "An internal server error has occurred. Please check your CockroachDB logs for more details.",
code: 13,
details: [ ]
}

From cockroach.log
E200512 21:58:28.814208 800859 server/admin.go:641 namespace namespace2 with ParentID 1 not found

So was I but I was only seeing those(the 500 errors) on the Databases page and it looked like everything was showing up there I expected but maybe I missed something.

I haven’t seen this namespace2 until after the upgrade. Interestingly enough both of these work (with just namespace, not namespace2)

:8080/_admin/v1/databases/system/tables/namespace
:8080/_admin/v1/databases/system/tables/namespace/stats

1 Like

Running into the same issue with the network latency page on a 6 node cluster (3 nodes at two different sites) on Linux. Guessing this will be a up coming fix in 20.1.1 or something?

Yep, 20.1.1 was released yesterday and should contain the fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I just patched my servers and I can confirm this fixed my issue I was having.