What's New in v19.1.0-rc.3
Today we continue our weekly releases of 19.1 release candidates leading up to the general availability release. Test out the latest release here.
- Fixed a potential crash when constructing certain types of aggregations with post projections. #36514
- CockroachDB now correctly validates computed columns during
ALTER TABLE ... ADD COLUMN. #36575
- Fixed a bug when parsing dates with large years. #36555
- Fixed a bug when decoding single column family
- Fixed a potential crash in a mixed-version cluster with some nodes running
v19.1-beta-xand others running
CHANGEFEEDs more resilient to a class of bugs that manifest as stalls. #36768
- CockroachDB now applies back-pressure to bulk operations before other traffic. #36738
This release includes 19 merged PRs by 12 authors.