What's New in v19.2.0-rc.3
November 4, 2019
Today we released v19.2.0-rc.3. Included in this release we have SQL language changes, bug fixes and doc updates.
To download the release click here.
- Go 1.12.12 is now required to build CockroachDB from source. #41994
SQL language changes
- Changed the data type of the
- Fixed a rare corruption bug when files are ingested that do not overlap with the in-memory buffer and compaction has fallen behind. #42009
- CockroachDB no longer erroneously transfers leases to replicas that are in the process of being removed, which could lead to ranges being unavailable due to an invalid lease. #42079
- Added a CockroachDB Performance page describing the performance profiles you can expect (scaling, throughout, and latency), based on Cockroach Lab's extensive testing using industry-standard benchmarks like TPC-C and Sysbench. #5595
- Documented how to run the built-in
- Documented how to show comments for virtual tables, including links to further documentation. #5695
- Refreshed the Deploy a Python To-Do App with Flask, Kubernetes, and CockroachCloud. #5694
This release includes 4 merged PRs by 3 authors.